My heart is heavy! Words have so much power. They have the ability to encourage and to bring hope. Words spoken in love can change your mood or outlook. Words can help you to believe in your self and to dream and believe anything is possible.
I know God understands how powerful words are He even called Himself the Word. There are lots of scriptures that talk about the tongue and how destructive it can be. Just as words can be used to lift someone up they can also be used to tear down. Words can crush someones spirit and dash their dreams. Words spoken in anger can make someone feel insignificant and worthless.
Oh how I pray that the Word of God would speak so much louder than the words of man. I pray that those who are hurting would be able to shut the words of man out and hear words of life spoken to their hearts by God. I pray that those who are hurting would know The Creator of the Universe loves them and they are worth dying for. I pray they will know that God loves them and He sent His one and only Son to die for them so that they could have life! Please God don't let the words of man rob them of what You want for them! Help them to hear You!
It was a tough night. God is good All the time!
Sun Opposite Neptune
2 years ago

Thank you for such a wonderful post! I am sorry last night was tough, I am sorry that someone was hurt by words, you are a beautiful person Julie, I love following your blog because I get to see your heart in a powerful way.
ReplyDelete