Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mario Who? Bowser?




O.K. if you know those names in the title chances are you are a gamer or know a gamer or used to be a gamer. I am the Mother of a passionate gamer who is trying to teach his little brother how to play Wii's Mario Slugger. Occasionally the "Mother" gets called in to pinch hit because the frustration level has reached an all time high and I will be asked to see if I can get the job done. Surprisingly sometimes I actually step in and save the day! It's nice to be the hero sometimes!





That passionate one of mine feels deeply and sometimes it is just a little over the top. Remember I'm his Mother so I might not be real objective it might be a lot over the top but since I'm the author of this little blog I'll tell it like I want it to be told. My sweet hubby doesn't have any publishing rights on this site for now anyway. You see he tends to not sugar coat much and is a realist, I on the other hand am a dreamer. You get the idea. Passion is one of those things you want but it can be used for good or evil. We of course want it used for good but boy is it challenging to channel it that way sometimes. My laid back one is so happy go lucky that it is so refreshing and very much appreciated! He is content to watch and watch several rounds of the passionate one go after Bowser. Then ever so often he will ask for a turn which the passionate one reluctantly will give up. Sometimes I have to intervene.


I have to say I do enjoy a little Wii now I'm not very good but that boxing can really give you a workout! Last time I played my arms were sore for several days. I have heard a Wii Fit will give you a pretty good workout so I am interested in checking that out. We have had some bowling tournaments which I have never won and we also had a tennis tournament which I did not win either. Now we did have a pool tourney and I have to report I won that one!


We are in for a night of football watching the Sooners take on the Gators. These Cowboy fans are cheering for the Sooners. It's a Christmas miracle! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment