Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Temp 25

Well they are predicting it to be 12 degrees and with the wind chill it will be 0 degrees how's that for great weather? I'm shivering just thinking about the bitter cold. My oldest doesn't like to sleep in pajamas but I made him tonight and then my youngest wanted me to turn the ceiling fan on. What is it with boys that they don't get 0 degrees?

I'm not sure what the rest of the week or weekend is going to be like. They say if you don't like the weather give it 15 minutes and it will change. When it is bitter cold like this it reminds me of the time my Mother and I went to Burlington Coat Factory and tried on all their fur coats. I was in college and we were just going stir crazy being inside. No one was out that night and I know why it was crazy cold.

I've been chatting with some high school friends on FB. We should have had our &% Reunion last year but no one planned or organized it. They all said I was the one to do it since I was a class officer but the folks in Ardmore planned the last one. Anyway we are building a little contingent on FB so maybe we will have a #1 year reunion. I know I'm not hitting the right keys to let you know how many years I've been out of high school. I'm just afraid it would frighten you but if you think you can take it I'll tell you it's been 10 or maybe it's 20 o.k. it has been 30 and now this year is 31. Isn't that crazy? How can I be that old? My kids are 9 and soon to be 8 people who've been out for 30 years have grown kids and sometimes grand kids. I must have been one of those really smart kids that skipped a bunch of grades.

Well I'm excited about the new seasons of Biggest Loser and American Idol. My boys get in on it too. They are sooo cute especially when Griff says Mom you should be on Biggest Loser and then Jared protesting loudly "Griff no she doesn't she's perfect Mom doesn't need to lose any weight" Isn't the love of a child sooo blind and sweet. Of course then Griff agrees and all is right with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment