I want to acknowledge the loss of a wonderful woman who exhibited Christ's love and grace to all she encountered. She has a beautiful smile and I am sure Jesus is excited to see her. I can't even begin to imagine how deep the grief is for her family.
We will celebrate her life here but know and have great confidence that she is even more alive in the presence of God right now! What a homecoming I'm sure she received this morning.
I will pray for her Husband that had to say good bye for a time to his love, I will pray for her children who will miss her being there for them at any time day or night and I will pray for her grandchildren that will miss their Nana being at all of their special events and I will pray for a Mother who has had to be separated from her daughter for a time and I will pray for a brother who also has to say good bye to his sister way before he was ready.
Please pray for them all too! Marsha you will be missed by many! I am grateful to God I got to experience your kindness and your graciousness! See you soon!
Sun Opposite Neptune
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment