I have started this post and deleted what I've written twice now. My heart is heavy for my friends. They are telling their children that their Grandmother needs a miracle to happen if she is to stay here. Oh how I know and believe that God can give them a miracle and I also know that might not be what they get. God has given us relationships that are so special and the bonds that are created between a Mother and a son are so precious. I know that this Mother and son will be together always even if death separates them for a moment. You see this Mother and this son know the One that makes that possible.
Pray for them....................................
I love Wednesdays. Every Wednesday that school is in session a group of women gather at my house to pray for our kids, their teachers and their school. How special it is to be able to share your requests with other women and to have them pray for your kids. It is a very special time. What is also great is we can share other requests with each other too. How special each one of these women are to me. We share a part of our lives with each other every Wednesday. I love those women.
I had a friend call me today that wanted to tell me something funny and I am in her call plan so it was free for her to call. ( she is thrifty) :) Oh how great is that to have someone want me to laugh with her! It was funny and I hope she wasn't disappointed with my response! Isn't that great to have a friend that wants to call because she knows you'll laugh with her. I am grateful for that!
Just want to leave with you a precious picture of this Mother with her two sons from 2003!

I love this! It helps me to feel better connected to you when I can not be there to see you and the boys. I will look forward to your updates. I will be praying for the Baker's! Love Ya!
ReplyDelete