
Today we spent....lets just say we were there for awhile.....with our friends the Meachams; Justin, Lisa and Wyatt. We are bonded in many ways but one way is that God added to our families through adoption from Russia. We love the Meachams and my boys really love Wyatt! We were at the airport when they arrived home from Russia and of course we followed all of the events that led up to that trip! I'm also just reminded that we have a video of that arrival and need to get it to them...soon. Isn't he a Honey?.....
It makes me nostalgic thinking back to our arrival with Griff. What a little chunk he was! It was amazing the bonding that occurred between Griff and Jared. They have shared a room from day one and we have never looked back.
This is our first trip to Russia


and our first photo with Griff in the orphanage. It is so strange now for us looking back because our little guy did not do much smiling when we first met! Now he never is not smiling. He is the happiest and really the most laid back kid. This photo here with the Santa hats was our Christmas picture in 2003 our first Christmas with Griffin. Really isn't it amazing that this is most likely just days after we got home from Russia and there he is with a Santa hat laying next to his big brother and his big dog! Oh how I love this picture! I am just so thankful that God in His wisdom added to our family in this special way that only He could do! I mean really look at his little hands doing just what Jared was doing and mind you all he understood was Russian at this time so I'm really amazed at how this photo turned out!
Yea!!!! You joined the blogging world!!! I will add you to my list next time I update! Love ya!
ReplyDelete