Since I'm in blog world mode I'll drag the story out just to make it a little more interesting so bear with me......Last night was a very big night for one of my friends from high school. You see, she and her husband were flying in from Vietnam with their little boy they just adopted. There are 4 of us gals that live here and graduated together down in Ardmore so we have been friends for a really long time. Of course we were all there to meet them and get to meet their little guy. And of course we had our cameras to capture Bo's arrival and of course we had to have our picture taken with Bo too.
This ladies unbeknown to me is not the time to be wearing a t-shirt purchased from Target or Wal Mart or some other discounter when the t-shirt is thin. To the naked or lens aided eye all looks just fine, but.....when a flash enters, the results are disastrous. I know you think I might be overly dramatic here but when I got home and downloaded my pictures and was so excited to see our group photos, I was just horrified. You see I had worn a black long sleeved thin t-shirt I purchased from Target with my long and lean Gap jeans and thought I was looking casual but chic! Did I mention I had on a white bra? That my friends was the critical error because when I looked at our group photo all I could see was my bra shining through......yes......I didn't see Bo and the rest of our smiling faces because the bra was like a beacon. I just couldn't believe it so I had to immediately call one of my friends and ask her if she could see my bra through my shirt, because in addition to going to the airport I had been at a baseball social for Jared's team. She of course reprimanded me for not wearing a black bra...who knew the flash would cause such disastrous results. She assured me she had not seen my bra.
I excluded the two group photos from my album on fb not wanting my bra to be a beacon. So ladies if you are going to be taking pictures be aware of what you are wearing and if it is an ever so stylish shirt you purchased at Target or Wal Mart match your bra color to your shirt and that should save you.
I have tried to fix the photos because I just stumbled onto a button that said fix so I played around with the pics and think I have camouflaged the bra. I think there are some little white spots but it is not as glaring. Crazy I know but shouldn't every woman really know this tidbit of information. You can't control how many cameras might be at an event!
I wish you safe photos..........And here are my re-touched photos!
Thanks for stopping by!

That is super scary! Oh my I hope no can see my bra, whoa I am scared now. The pictures are amazing and so is Bo!
ReplyDeleteJulie! Your post is hilarious...I've been in the same predicament in the past. Love that you were able to retouch the photos and save these memories of little Bo :)
ReplyDelete