Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Sussie"

I love getting "sussies"! What is a "sussie" you ask? A "sussie" is an unexpected gift....a surprise....a special little treat!

You know I stalk a few blogs and found this on a gal from church's blog and I was the 3rd commenter so if it works....I should get a sussie! I'm sure you professional blog readers have seen this already and I don't think I've ever had 3 commenters so this should be interesting to see if I even have 3 people out there that read this!

I am a rule follower so I have pasted the rules below:

I will send a hand made gift to the first three people who leave a comment on this post requesting to join the PIF exchange. All the gifts will be made and sent out sometime soon within the year. How exciting to not know when your surprise package will arrive. What you need to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. This exchange is only open to those with active websites or blogs. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PROMISE TO POST THIS SAME 'PAY IT FORWARD' MESSAGE ON YOUR BLOG, WHICH MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO PLAY. YOU WILL PAY IT FORWARD TO THREE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG. Recap: The first three people who comment, commit to the PIF thing. The gifts are supposed to be hand made. I know a lot of you are probably thinking that you can't get in on it because you aren't "crafty" enough. If you really want in on it but don't find yourself crafty enough, I am sure it would be okay to support someone you know that has a handmade crafty kind of business. Buy a gift from them. Got it?

I know the rules say you have to have a blog but I'm also realistic in realizing I might not have 3 folks that have blogs so even if you don't have a blog you can play! So hurry and be one of the top 3 so you can get a "sussie"

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: