Sunday, February 22, 2009

Prayer and Immediate Answer


O.K. this is way cool and I hope I can write this so it will make sense and also protect those folks that are involved. I do a bible study on Friday afternoons with a couple of women from church and so on Friday we gathered like we always do and one of the women was talking about one of her children and wanted our thoughts on spiritual warfare..........

Well we all agreed we thought it existed and I said I wasn't really sure what it looked like or how it all worked. As this Mom is talking and sharing some things, another Mom said let's just pray for you right now. We gathered around her and prayed for clarity and wisdom and protection and lots of other things I can't really remember all but here is what is so incredibly cool......after we prayed we went to watch the video of Priscilla Shire 'Discerning the voice of God' Well as Priscilla begins the video it is like they overheard us talking and are just laying out the answers to the questions and using the same language that we had just spoken. It was amazing! I have had answers to prayer before but this was immediate and all of us were witnesses to it so it was unmistakable! I'm telling you I was blown away with how God just made it clear.

After we watched the video, I was wanting to say "hey you need to take this video and let your child see it" but I felt like I wasn't supposed to say anything. This Mom immediately says "I need to take this video and watch it again with my child" How cool is that because again all of us in the study were in agreement that we felt like that is exactly what God was wanting her to do! I'm excited to meet next Friday and see what God has done in that situation!

It is so exciting to be involved with what God is doing in the lives of those around me. I had a great night at Verge and my gal is doing awesome....she is experiencing some victories and seems to be encouraged! Praise God! I am feeling a renewed boldness with the people I come in contact with. I ran into a gal at Quick Trip last night who had been coming to CR but it's been awhile for her and she's also not involved in a church. I told her and believe it to be true that our running into each other was God ordained and it was no accident! I pray she will get back connected and continue in growing in her relationship with God. I think the enemy wants to keep us out of fellowship with other believers because he knows that left to our own we are weaker and we can be dissuaded more easily. I am telling you I get energized and feel a renewed strength when I spend time with others that are earnestly seeking God and desiring to be all that God has created for them to be! It gives me a boost of courage to really grab hold of what that connections blog said; EVERYDAY MATTERS and EVERY PERSON MATTERS!

Very cool....tomorrow is Sunday or actually it is Sunday now and I am sooo looking forward to Church tomorrow .......to corporately Worship God with other grateful believers!!

Thanks for stopping by! Gods' blessings on you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment