Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's Getting Closer

The time is approaching when I'm going to let you all in on what's happening with us. I'm not really sure if their is anyone that reads my blog that doesn't already know but I want to do the "Big Change justice and write about some of the ways God confirmed the path we're on.



It has been a little busy at our house with painting and redecorating. It is amazing how much paint can change the look of a room. I love Divine Design and wish I had Candace Olsen's gift, she is amazing. I am redoing two rooms and I'm afraid one of the rooms is cooler than the other one. I really need them both to be equally as cool. A friend of mine suggested I paint a chalkboard wall and so I did. It really turned out cute. I am praying the occupants of the rooms will absolutely love their room. Shows like Extreme Home Makeover put a lot of pressure on us ordinary folks. Just a little heads up to you Moms out there, don't watch Design shows with your children because they will get some wild ideas. If you have dreamer kids don't watch those shows unless you have the gift.



I'll post pictures later after the big reveals. I just want to let you know that God continues to show up and amaze me. I don't know why I should ever be amazed at how God works and how He answers prayers in ways better than expected! I'm grateful and am so very thankful to Him.



I am blessed with two amazing little boys that are learning some incredible faith lessons that will dramatically affect their lives and hopefully make an even bigger impact on their world. I will post again with the beginning of our new adventure and will be changing the description of the blog. I will also post lots of pictures! God is Good!! Life is Great!!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! This snuck down at the bottom....change the time so everyone sees the new post! So excited to see the pics....and I too love Candace....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear all about what is going on with your family! God is good, all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I totally missed this one. Somehow it didn't pop up on my reader as a new post! Anyway, can't wait to see those pictures! I love the new look of the blog. You have been one busy momma, huh? Love you and praying like mad for your family!

    ReplyDelete