Sunday, June 14, 2009

Blazing Hawks



I'm not sure I can adequately describe exactly what the 'Blazing Hawks' are......it is a "band"......well it is Jared on the recorder.....Griff singing and playing the piano.......Dad playing guitar.....a few cousins or friends playing drums and maybe some more guitars! Now only Jared and Griff have practiced together but this is Jared's brain child.


Jared thinks that this band can really be something and is excited to be playing the recorder....he knows e g, a, b, and f# on his soprano recorder. He has written their first song titled "We are Invincible" The pictures are from Griffin singing the song Jared wrote. Now as Griff is singing Jared has to tell him to slow down and not sing so fast.....I'm not sure you can really get the full effect but let me just say it was absolutely the most precious and innocent moment I have witnessed in awhile. Jared plays a note on his recorder as Griff sings:



We......are......in..vin..ci..ble...Don't....try....to...stop...us...now...cause...we...will...burn...you...DRUM SOLO...you...better...watch...out...cause...we...are...DRUMS OUT GUITAR...coming...for...you...yea...SINGER...coming...forrr...you...EVERYONE SOLO



I absolutely love the innocence....I mean who knows maybe the Blazing Hawks will be the first band to feature a Recorderist! :) They are precious to me! Be sure when you're listening to your radio you listen for the latest single from the Blazing Hawks......We are Invincible!


How fun...did you notice they were in their gangsta hoodies? I know too cute!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. I don't know how I missed this post, but the tears are flowing as I am laughing so hard.....i was wondering, do they do performances? Like on the riverwalk? Just and idea!

    ReplyDelete