Well the boys came home from seeing Big Foot and when I asked "How was it?" At first Jared said "not so good" of course this was disappointing to me because I thought they would really like it. Jared my little jokester was kidding and then responded with "It Was Totally Awesome". I wish I had audio to the description that followed by Jared.
Jared began telling me all that he saw bumpers flying......roofs flying with his hands flying around and yes complete with sound affects.........paugsh....whaash.....argaagh! What you might not know is Jared was a growler and sound affects talker when he was first began to talk. He would be riding in the grocery cart and growling a greeting at everyone we passed. I thought he would never learn to talk, but he did. He is still a masterful sound affects guy and often in the car that is what I hear in the backseat lots of noises.
Griffin's description was how Big Foot was flying in the air and then he told me about the band. Griff is always drawn to the music and according to Breck got the attention of the lead singer because he was clapping and moving to the music. So the lead singer gave Griff, Breck and Jared a fist bump which all 3 of my boys thought was way cool!
Breck's description started with "that was the biggest redneck thing I've ever been to and if you want to see a kid with a Mohawk....that was the place! Apparently there were two different drivers of Big Foot and the first driver didn't have the stuff but the second driver was the owner of Big Foot. I guess the owner of Big Foot really knew how to drive because that is when the show went wild Breck said with the bumper flying off of one of the cars and Big Foot flying through the air.
Breck said there wasn't an Announcer but just a couple of guys to keep the crowd back and the band was not on a stage just on the blacktop. The price of admission was right it was....$0....free! A great way to spend a couple of hours on a Saturday!
Thanks for stopping by!

I am commenting on the last two posts. First, thanks for sharing all that about Grif. I so needed to hear that yesterday and needed to think of it again today when we had to do the same with O. Ugh, that hard parts of parenting in making your child suffer the consequences. I know it pays off in the long run, but it's oh-so hard to stand strong sometimes! Thanks for sharing...you are wonderful parents, even if he did get to go to Big Foot.
ReplyDeleteI can totally see all your boys and them telling you about this. You are one blessed mama! Miss you! Molly
How come you got to hate on my feet?
ReplyDelete